SaddleNoHorse

Porter saddle identification/build cards

Porter saddle owners can now go to www.nportersaddle.com to order the build cards by serial number (if they have it available)!  

I just happened across their website, and was so happy to see that they've set up a way to provide this service to the many Porter saddle owners who are trying to find out the history of their saddles.

They charge a fee, but it is very reasonable considering that you're getting the history and details of your saddle that was built many, many years ago!  I, for one, appreciate the effort that the Porter family is going to, in order for this information to continue to be available to Porter saddle owners!

Thanks so much for sharing! We are always on the search for N. Porter Saddles and thoroughly enjoy connecting with owners and collectors.

Though my family is no longer making saddles, we are still providing services to clients around the world. 

Today, our efforts are to connect N. Porter saddle owners with their saddle's history, by verification, and authentication utilizing the 30,000 build cards in our library.

Should your search lead you to an N. Porter saddle, we're here with its history.

Barkley N. Porter

https://www.nportersaddle.com