Zack00

bad smell are emitted during machining leather

9 hours ago, Zack00 said:

Are you sure you have taken a close look at the machine. There is a cover and a hood. Then what is wrong with it. 
What I meant was, if you work without closing the lid, can the hood handle it, or do you have to close the lid? I haven't experimented, so I asked for an opinion. 

The only reason you’re here is to peddle your laser machines. If you want to do it right, become an advertiser on this website. 

On 10/7/2022 at 8:46 PM, Zack00 said:

I read in an article, Because smoke and bad smell are emitted during machining leather, it is necessary to use an exhaust system of the laser machine. When engraving and cutting of faux leather is performed, harmful for human's health stuff, hydrogen chloride, evolves. Inhaling of this gas can cause serious harm and even death.

I have a question, if the hood can not cope, you can use the lid of the machine (close during work).  For some reason, I thought all laser machines close just when working with harmful masters. or am I just lucky enough to have a cool CO2 laser machine? :rolleyes:

Yes, you are right! Most laser machines close during operation to protect the user from the harmful emissions. However, depending on the type of machine and its specifications, some machines may not have this feature. In that case, it is recommended to use a hood to ensure safety.