NoDude

Barely used Techsew 1460, Calgary AB Canada

Selling brand new, barely used Techsew 1460 bought a year ago. I made one wallet by hand, got overly excited and bought a sewing machine. I made the space for it, assembled it, tuned it, made another wallet and realized it's not the hobby for me. It's a nice machine so I didn't want to sell it, but I'd rather have the space and some of the money back instead.

Comes with the following accessories:
* MG20L Magnetic Gauge / Guide
* #18034 Bobbins for Techsew 0302, 1460, 2600, 2750, 4800 - Pkg. of 6
* Narrow Double Toe Presser Foot for Techsew Compound Walking Foot Machines
* Techsew Premium Bonded Nylon Thread White - Size #138 8oz Spool
* Techsew Premium Bonded Nylon Thread White - Size #92 8oz Spool
* Organ #20 135x16DIA Diamond Point Needles for Industrial Sewing Machines (10pk)
* Organ #22 135x16DIA Diamond Point Needles for Industrial Sewing Machines (10pk)
* Organ #24 135x16DIA Diamond Point Needles for Industrial Sewing Machines (10pk)

After freight shipping and taxes it's over $2400 CAD, looking for $1700 CAD. Save yourself 30% on a brand new machine, and have it in your home today instead of waiting weeks. Located in Ranchlands, Calgary, local pickup only.

Edited by NoDude

Some specs and a photo may be useful:

• Flat bed
  • Compound walking foot feeding mechanism
  • Sews up to 3/8" material thickness
  • Reverse
  • Large bobbin
  • Stitch Length Adjustment
  • Automatic lubrication system
  • Includes table and adjustable adjustable speed Servo motor

1460-web-2.jpg

Thank you @Northmount! I absolutely should have included the specs, my apologies.

I also tried attaching minified photos of the unit itself with no luck. I'll try again in this reply.

37 minutes ago, NoDude said:

I also tried attaching minified photos of the unit itself with no luck. I'll try again in this reply.

You need to resize the files.  800 pixels in the longest dimension is quite adequate.  See this thread.  There are also many helps and apps on the web to reduce photo file sizes.  Use jpeg files.

Also when tagging someone pick their username from the popup list.  Then they will be tagged.