Skowman

Beautiful Cobra 26 Sale

I'm looking to rehome my like new Cobra 26. It has EPS, drop-down sewing guide, and flat-bed table included. I can provide detailed photos if requested do to size limitations. I believe it still has the original needle. I have shown the flat work-table installed and included tools & accessories. Im Local to San Diego area. I dont need to sell but would like to. I can be messaged @ 760-646-3363

Lance

PXL_20240126_184130599.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL_copy_1422x1071.jpg

1 hour ago, Skowman said:

I'm looking to rehome my like new Cobra 26.

Moved your post to  Marketplace > Items For Sale > Machinery -- Sewing and Stitching > Used

Please read the marketplace rules and conform.  You must provide a price, condition of equipment, any information or restrictions on shipping, and photos when possible.  Failure to conform may result in your ad being blocked.

See the marketplace rules here  https://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/70-announcements/

If your files are too large to post here due to file size restrictions, you need to resize your files to fit.  Follow this link for some helps and suggestions.  https://leatherworker.net/forum/topic/15122-how-to-post-pictures-on-lw/?do=findComment&comment=551171 There are lots of Apps, software, and online tools available on the web, or even built into your device to enable you to reduce your file sizes.  800 pixels in the longest dimension is quite adequate.  Smart phone screens and many monitors don't display high res files in high resolution.  People that live on the fringes of the internet appreciate smaller file sizes and high res photos may take from 10 minutes to hours to download.

Thank you, I failed see the marketplace. I dont see how to edit the post so I can add the price. I noticed 2 notifications pop up momentarily asking  for the price from someone, but they disappeared before I could fully read them.

17 minutes ago, Skowman said:

Thank you, I failed see the marketplace. I dont see how to edit the post so I can add the price. I noticed 2 notifications pop up momentarily asking  for the price from someone, but they disappeared before I could fully read them.

Just add a post to this thread.  The edit window is only open for maybe a couple hours.

The price I'm looking to get is $2,700.00. I think I paid  just shy of $3100.00 plus shipping.