Sign in to follow this  
$$hobby

USED Heritage Skiver FS 300$ (FIRM) USD + 25.00 USD Shipping via USPS Priority Mail

Moderator - please feel free to change, move or modify as you see fit.

Hi again.

Still downsizing.

Here is a used Heritage skiver.  Weaver SKU # 65-6110

• With spare blade SKU # 65-6111
  • Both go for 300 USD + shipping.

First “I will take it” …..300 USD including + 23.00 Shipping via USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail box.

I had both blades sharpened by someone in Montana? Years ago.  I read some article about him and the quality of his work.  In any case, I didn’t trust myself in doing so I paid to have it done.

If you want it please post your reply with the “I will take it” so others will now you are interested and if for any reason, you cant/wont/don’t pay, I will contact the 2nd “I will take it” and so forth. 

Payment by USPS Money order if you want it shipped ASAP.  If you want to pay by personal check, then I will need to make sure it clears before I ship, unless I did business with you previously.

Sorry, no PayPal, credit cards, first born, appendages,  or bit coin.

I have it priced as it is in the hopes that someone will actually  use it and not flip it.

Note, that I also have Heritage Snap setter for sale.  See other add.  I made a wood storage/carry case to store/carry BOTH units.  If you want to buy both tools and want the storage/carry case, let me know and I can ship BOTH units in the storage/case but I will pad the outside with some cardboard.  If so, the shipping will be via ground for everything.   If you want sticker shock, look at shipping ~ 44 lbs and a box 24.5x8x15.5 inches.   Shipping via USPS ground isn’t cheap, but looking at Priority Mail is about 20 bucks more and less time in transit.    The way I see it, the longer you spend in transit the more chances of something going wrong.   If you want you can do your own research on shipping and see if you can find cheaper.  The price different wont be alot in the end for the whole case and tools. 

By the way, I use some Baltic birch plywood for the case.  Ever since reading about it and how much nicer it was to work with, I finally had the chance to buy and use.  So the case is made with that and its has a coating of Polyurethane. 

Thanks for looking.

Case open.JPG

Skiver blade top with rust.JPG

skiver.JPG

spare blade bottom.JPG

spare blade top.JPG