RSKE92867

New Consew 206RB-5 timing issues

I went through all the setup procedures in the manual included with my machine, and searched the internet to no avail.  The timing of the Feed Dog to needle/pressure foot seems backwards.  Needle descending at the same time the Feed Dog is descending. Then needle and feed dog track backwards together.  Needle and Feed Dog rise together.  Needle and Feed Dog complete cycle by traveling forward in raised position. A 2017 post on this forum led to a attached diagram posted by regular contributor Uwe. A color coded diagram showing the Lifting Cam and Driving Cam as possible adjustment points.  I need expert advice before I jump into it.

Looks like the feed cam slipped 180,this is the cam on the rightside on the top shaft underneath the oblong plate.It have 2-screws,loosen both & put the screwdriver in one screw to hold the cam & turn the handwheel half way around,snug one screw & check the feed it should be close,adjust one way or the other as needed.

Thank you.  I will try it.

17 hours ago, CowboyBob said:

Looks like the feed cam slipped 180,this is the cam on the rightside on the top shaft underneath the oblong plate.It have 2-screws,loosen both & put the screwdriver in one screw to hold the cam & turn the handwheel half way around,snug one screw & check the feed it should be close,adjust one way or the other as needed.

Thanks Bob, that did the trick.