Sign in to follow this  
permanentguest

Invoicing Website/App

Hello!

I just finished talking with a friend who uses Invoice Simple for his Handyman Business, and another friend recommends Intuit. What do you use for your Leatherworking projects when charging a customer?

Thanks for reading!

I email invoices through either PayPal or Square. Usually 1-3 internationals a week and 2-10 domestics a day with tools. When I was doing leather work it was fewer transactions but more dollars per transaction - same methods. 

Shows are different and in person - Square register to process cards in hand or cash, occasional check if you look legit (haven't been burned yet). 

Home Shop - at the end of the year it is usually close to even split of volume between Square for card users and PayPal. There are lovers and haters of each as both buyers and sellers. At the end of the year - the percentage fees for me aren't different enough to worry about. 

I email PayPal invoices for people that prefer PayPal. 

Square - taking numbers over the phone and manually entering numbers for a good percentage of card users. Most small to medium size businesses use a card over the phone but some have an accounts payable person and I invoice those through Square. Some customers don't like to give card numbers over the phone or with international transactions there can be time or language differences - no problem,  I email a square invoice.