Heard

Pfaff 335 model question

I've seen a lot of posts regarding the 335 sub-models.  I have one that doesn't appear to have any sub model number.  Can anyone provide more info for this machine?  I specifically want to know about needle/thread sizes.  I have a couple of 335 manuals that I've downloaded but I don't see really any info regarding this particular model.

Thanks,
Heard

20240608_113621.thumb.jpg.aab8d34a6c6d55633740d56c2feeb448.jpg

more pics of the head please

glenn

No answer, what a pitty.
I have a Pfaff 335 with Erz. Nr. (which, as I understand, is an abbrevation for "Erzeugnis Nummer = product number) "901-0335-044/001".
I do not know if this is a H2, H3 or H4 machine or has classification B/C M N. 

The problem is how to translate these Erz. Nr. to the usual subclass numbers (as -17/03 or  -40/03) or B/C-classification.

I could buy a used Pfaff 1245 with Erz. Nr. 901-0335-044/01, but I stay away buying this machine because I do not know if it has the classification CPMN etc.

So there are these Pfaff machines - mostly those cream-colored ones with brown front plate - where Pfaff did not imprint the usual B/C M N etc, but only the Erz. Nr.
This is utterly frustrating!