Lthrz

FOR SALE | GENTLY USED! Consew 255RB-3 Commercial/Industrial Sewing Machine with Table

I bought this Consew 255RB-3 sewing machine brand new in 2017, but I've only used it three times because I prefer sewing by hand.

The sewing machine has been sitting in the corner unused. In addition, earlier this year, due to health reasons, it was determined by my doctor to select another craft. I will no longer be able to do leather work. Therefore, I have decided to sell my supplies and equipment.

About the Consew 255RB-3:

This Consew 255RB-3 is a heavy-duty, single-needle, lockstitch sewing machine designed for industrial use. It features a walking foot mechanism, ensuring uniform stitching on a variety of materials, from light fabrics to heavy leather and vinyl. The machine is equipped with a large bobbin, vertical axis hook, and a Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system for smooth operation.

Key Features:

• Walking Foot Mechanism: Ensures consistent stitching on multiple layers and thick materials.
  • Triple Feed: Drop feed, needle feed, and alternating (walking) presser feet.
  • Large Bobbin & Vertical Axis Hook: Reduces the frequency of bobbin changes.
  • Centra-Lube® System: Semi-automatic lubrication for reduced maintenance.
  • Stitch Length: Up to 10mm (2 1/2 SPI) with reverse feed.
  • Safety Clutch: Prevents damage to the hook.
  • High Lift: Allows for sewing thicker materials with ease.
  • Applications: Ideal for sewing a wide range of products including auto, boat, and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, awnings, tents, handbags, luggage, sports equipment, outdoor clothing, and more.

Included:

• Consew 255RB-3 Sewing Machine
  • Walking Foot
  • Complete Taglo Table K-Stand with Drawer for tools
  • Instruction and parts manuals
  • Thread
  • Bobbins
  • Lamp

This machine is perfect for professional leathercrafters looking to upgrade their equipment or for businesses needing a reliable, high-performance sewing machine. Don’t miss out on this great deal! $1900.00! (K-stand and lamp are usually sold separately; both are included).

Consew Sewing Machine 255RB-3 with Complete Taglo K-Stand .jpg

8 hours ago, Lthrz said:

This machine is perfect for professional leathercrafters looking to upgrade their equipment or for businesses needing a reliable, high-performance sewing machine. Don’t miss out on this great deal! $1900.00! (K-stand and lamp are usually sold separately; both are included).

Moved your post to the Marketplace, Sewing Machines.  Please review the Marketplace rules   https://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/70-announcements/

You need to identify any shipping requirements or restrictions.  Will you ship, or pickup only?