Sign in to follow this  
abn

Member Gallery

I see new members showing up on this board daily, but only a few actually introduce themselves in the Member Gallery forum.

So, if you're new, please consider giving us a "shout out" in this forum, so we can properly welcome you! :wave:

Thanks, -Alex

Well, my name is Johanna, and I am working on a special "Gallery" section for the front page. http://leatherworker.net

I have ClayB, Dale Hietala, Dan Hammons, and Xavier just about ready to upload. I need permission from more of you guys and gals looking for work to make you a page, if you want one, and some contact info and extra pics and/or copy to brag on you would be helpful, too.

I wish I could post beautiful pictures of my leatherwork, but I'm just a tech, and I only play in the shop these days. However, the reason I am here is to help you folks get to know each other, see what others are doing and with luck, help you get some work. Put your link in your profile and/or your signature, and drive some extra traffic to your site while you enjoy entertaining and educational conversation with peers and mentors. Hey, use this board! Google and the other search engines love us.

A big welcome to all you new folks, and hugs to my old friends. Now, it's back to work. You folks are keeping my busy and I LOVE IT!!!

Johanna