Hey guys. I just finished what I hope is my final prototype for a tuckable IWB holster. It goes out for testing this weekend. Let me know what you think.

tiwb1.jpg

tiwb2.jpg

Very nice Jeff. Is the back just rough side out or did you cover it with something? I really like the belt clip setup. Lot s of choices for ride height. Looks to have plenty of surface area as not to dig too bad in any one spot. Keep it up man I never get tired of seeing your holsters.

That one looks super comfortable. Is it rough side out? I like the adjustable clipons and the shape of the back, what type of attachment screwposts are those?

Thanks guys. The back is rough side out, though my future tuckables will probably be smooth side out. I'm just used to making rough side out backs for normal IWBs. Rough out is great when there is a shirt between you and the holster, but it's not for everybody if it is up against the skin.

Jordan, the attachments are just regulat t-nuts with bugle head hex screws and counter sunk washers.

Jeff - Very nice indeed, looks like you have a winner with this one. The adjustable clips should prove to be very useful. Can you share your hardware source with us, Clips, washers, etc?

Can you share your hardware source with us, Clips, washers, etc?

Sure. The spring clips and the convex washers are available from Ohio Travel Bag (unfortunately, I think they need a federal tax number to set up an account for you). The bugle head hex screws, lock washers, and t-nuts are from a local "Hirsch" farm store.