shirleyz

Indian Seat

Hi all,

Just got done with this one. It is not my usual style and not what I would call attractive really, but it's what the customer wanted. It was a learning experience though as I've never had to make a skirt or fringe before.

It was made for an Indian motorcycle, not sure of the year or model. I'll post pics of it on the bike when I get them.

My buddy, Mike Tomas of KIWI Indian asked me to make it. He gave me 6 days! It was a rush order for a special customer. It's going on a bike for David Letterman.

What do you think?

Shirley

DSC01963.JPG

post-92-1204226783_thumb.jpg

Shirley, I think it looks great. I don't think I could do all that braid work in 6 days. Great work, and another great seat.

Edited by outcast

David Letterman???? hittin the big time! That would be awesome if we saw it on TV

David Letterman???? hittin the big time! That would be awesome if we saw it on TV

I just want other people to see him sitting on it!

Shirley

Shirley,

The lacing is really nice, and I kind of like the fringe, but it sure isn't as attractive as your normal carved seats. But, WOW, what an advertising opportunity. I hope it gets you a lot more attention, and business!

Nice job. I'm sure Dave will love it.