I only carry about 5 things, drivers license, 2 debit cards, medical ins card and my DOT certificate. My old (store bought) wallet was just an id card holder. It was small, but, with everything stacked on each other, seemed bulky. when it fell apart, I wanted something small. I figured if I made it so that it was only two cards thick it would be comfortable enough. I think this worked out well. It fills my back pocket, but its very flat.

wallet2_edited_1.jpgwallet4_edited_1.jpg

For those who like to know: The whole thing is made from 2-3oz veg tan. The thread was a 5 strand that I split down to 2 and saddle stitched. The dye I mixed from red, yellow and light brown and added chocolate brown to the mix for the darker edges, finished with neutral shoe polish.

This is my 2nd attempt at a wallet, the first went in the trash.

post-1454-1234806643_thumb.jpg

post-1454-1234806679_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics. I don't post stuff very much because I hate dealing with pic sizes, etc. speaking of crappy pics, here's one more with the wallet loaded.

wallet1_edited_2.jpg

I can also see from the pics that I should give it a bit more burnishing.

post-1454-1234808064_thumb.jpg

I like it! Nice color to it!

Holds what you want, and wont get so thick with stuff that your back aches...lol