Sign in to follow this  
karl

Workshop

:whatdoyouthink: Hi Fellas and Gals, Here is a partial picture of my little workshop showing my work bench and tools.

Karl

tool_bench__1.JPG

tool_bench__2.JPG

tool_bench__3.JPG

tool_bench__4.JPG

tool_bench__5.JPG

post-110-1236190731_thumb.jpg

post-110-1236190748_thumb.jpg

post-110-1236190775_thumb.jpg

post-110-1236190791_thumb.jpg

post-110-1236190808_thumb.jpg

Nice workshop pics, another 30 yrs and I too can have all them tools.!

Nice workshop pics, another 30 yrs and I too can have all them tools.!

Shoemaker' I started doing leathercraft in about 1972 and those are about 35 or so years worth of tools. Now for the past 6 or 7 years or so, when I go to Tandy leaather I always make a rule that no matter what I go after I always buy 1 at least 1 crafttool. Some I have double of but they were a little different design than when I bought it a few years before or I grind them down to fit my special needs. I have even made some home made bonefolders out of deer antlers and use them for embossing, creasing, folding, and slicking up the edges of my leather and they work pretty good.

Karl

Edited by karl

Nice rack! Tool rack that is. I really like the set up you have there. Nice and clean too. I need a paper towel holder like yours. Thanks for the pictures.

Greetings from Round Rock, Texas

Nice rack! Tool rack that is. I really like the set up you have there. Nice and clean too. I need a paper towel holder like yours. Thanks for the pictures.

Greetings from Round Rock, Texas

ATX, I try to keep it clean but if you're working on something,,, sometimes it gets kind of cluttered and messy and you just have to clean up after yourself, I don't have a maid to clean up after me in my shop,,,,,darn!

Karl