Sign in to follow this  
broncobuster

any takers? wierd

Sounds like someone is itching to be a martyr....can you say the "william wallace for pets"

ps william wallace was allegedly hacked up and taken to every corner of scotland...

WILLIAM WALLACE WAS "DRAWN & QUARTERED" he did not deserve it.....................

I'm so sick of folks, like this lady, who want to push their agenda on everyone else. If you believe that eating a cow is wrong, fine...don't eat the damn cow. But to tell everyone else they are wrong, is insane. People from India don't eat cows, because they think they are sacred, but they don't come to your living room and tell you not to do it...I like the post about the Bikers...The PETA folks wouldn't dare through dye at a biker, even if he/she had a fur collar on their leather jacket. At one time in this world, the only way to stay warm was to use an animal's skin. Even Jesus fed people with fish....

:ranting2: Damn it this is a sore spot for me....Sorry folks for ranting.

Watch the video in Washroad's post. That will cheer you up! :)

Rant away!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I don't like anyone telling me how to live. I think I'm doing a pretty good job of figuring it out for myself.

My dad was a child of the depression of the 30's. Since they didn't own land and couldn't really raise food for themselves, and my grandfather was a mechanic that was sometimes paid with "food," my dad and grandfather hunted and put food on the table. They could sell the hides for a few extra $$$. Sorta like people had been doing for, oh say, a few THOUSAND years.