K-Man

New Machine

Just ordered a machine the other day from Steve at Cobra Leather Machine Co. I've known Steve for nearly 4 years now, from when I bought my first Toro 3000. He's always been responsive to my questions and offered suggestions on how to sew up a particular project.

We're fortunate to have a number of vendors of machines to fit our needs here on LW. If you are considering the purchase of a machine, or just have questions about, "How do I....," then I would take a few moments and give Steve a call. Even if you don't purchase the machine from him, you'll walk away from the conversation knowing your questions have been answered. There's no sales pressure applied.

My new machine will be here in approximately 4 weeks. :thumbsup:

Just ordered a machine the other day from Steve at Cobra Leather Machine Co. I've known Steve for nearly 4 years now, from when I bought my first Toro 3000. He's always been responsive to my questions and offered suggestions on how to sew up a particular project.

We're fortunate to have a number of vendors of machines to fit our needs here on LW. If you are considering the purchase of a machine, or just have questions about, "How do I....," then I would take a few moments and give Steve a call. Even if you don't purchase the machine from him, you'll walk away from the conversation knowing your questions have been answered. There's no sales pressure applied.

My new machine will be here in approximately 4 weeks. :thumbsup:

Which machine did you buy? Another 3000 class machine or did you go to the longer arm?

I bought my Artisan 4000 LA-25 from Steve and he is #1 in my books. So I second the motion. Let's just make sure he doesn't get a big head about it!! LOL! I do have a lot of respect for the other guys too! But Steve has that "je ne sais quoi"!

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana:

I've already got two Toro 3000's and one 618-1SC. The one I ordered the other day was another 618-1SC, and was just the machine head. I already had a table and Servo motor for it.

The 618-1SC is a great little flatbed machine. I've had the original one for nearly 3 years and it runs like a champ. I've only recently had to adjust the timing. It gets a bunch of daily use.

I bought the second one to serve as a back up to the first, and to help with the load of work we'll be doing in the near future.

Why 4 weeks? Thats quite a bit of time too wait I would think. I would probably change my mind by then. lol

Steve completely sold out of stock, and is waiting on a new shipment. Rumor has it that the next set of machines will be a distinctive color.

Contact Steve through the forum (Cobra Steve) or his website leathermachineco.com. He's never too busy for his customers and friends.

Johanna

Congrats. I just ordered one a week ago (Class 4). I have got to say that Steve has got to be the best help I have ever had out of any sort of purchase I've ever made and I'm glad to do business with him and wish him the best of luck with his new business.

The wait is already killin' me though but the machines sound like they're gonna look great.