Bryan

Got my Infinity stamp!

Just got my stamp from Infinity & man is it nice! Even with it's simple design, this is top quality work & heavy duty. Fast shipment too! They told me 2-3 weeks but I think it was about a week & a hlaf.

I have my Mom to thank for this. No matter how old or far away, I'm feelin pretty spoiled right now. :)

I haven't advanced enough to create such works of art as I see here from scratch yet, but even the kits I've tooled, I put everything I've got in to, almost always creating my own patterns each time. I know some here may look down on tooling kits, but I still think it's important to mark your work.

BWstamp001.jpg

CopyofBWstamp001.jpg

Wow that does look really nice!!

How big are they, may I ask? Never seen a square tool before lol

Looks like a nice stamp.

I like the style too.

Out of curiosity, how much?

These guys have some high tech equipment & can pretty much make any size stamp you want. Mine is 1/2" wide. I was told they could make something as small as 1/16". They were very helpful & very profesional. Cost was a bit under $170.00, but it can be higher or lower depending on what you want. Not cheap, but top quaility all around.