Sign in to follow this  
richclickerdies

sanvik steel rule bender

I am retireing an want to sale my bender , I have a Sanvik steel rule bender, you can make 3/4 to 1 1/4 clicker dies ,come with a full set of bending dies , it a good way to make money , this machine will bend steel rule that is welded ,or not, can bend 3mil thick,I have both 3/4 stock an 1 1/4 stock ,have over $1500.00 in stock, have two steel rule barrels to hold stock, asking $5,500.00 for all . send me a E-mail an I will send you pictures of bender. an I will help with getting you to know supplyers.Bender is in East Texas. :red_bandana:

richtx7@aol.com

this bender is the same used by Tippmann, texas dies ,big sky, if you are looking for a way to make

a good living ,this is a way. material does not cost that much ,there is 900% mark up on material.

any more ??????????????????? E-mail

The Sanvik steel rule bender ,Has been SOLD . thank to all that E-mail me .

I still have a Tippmann 700 clicker press for sale .

rich :red_bandana:

If anyone is interested I am considereing to re-sell the below listed item, I just have no time to learn to use it, I am not looking for profit just a return on my money. It is less about 12 feet of rule.

I am retireing an want to sale my bender , I have a Sanvik steel rule bender, you can make 3/4 to 1 1/4 clicker dies ,come with a full set of bending dies , it a good way to make money , this machine will bend steel rule that is welded ,or not, can bend 3mil thick,I have both 3/4 stock an 1 1/4 stock ,have over $1500.00 in stock, have two steel rule barrels to hold stock, asking $5,500.00 for all . send me a E-mail an I will send you pictures of bender. an I will help with getting you to know supplyers.Bender is in East Texas. :red_bandana:

richtx7@aol.com