Sign in to follow this  
chataw

hi from the Qauqasus

hello every one here i am from the Nourth Qauqasus i am in leather works for more than 20 years i do all stuff what ever this stuff could be made from leather but not shose and clouthes

i founf this great site with great guys by chance i love to be part if it so i can learn and teach

if you wonder where is nourth Qauqasus it is in the south of Russia and yes i am (ADIGE)

and now i do all the leather orders to many nationalities and i have customers from japan italy Asutria Australia canada finlend slovakia croatia poland

i do hand carving only for few customers who are ready to pay more mony., and in general i do metal stamp with pressor i can carve on leather

any way i am plaesed to be here among talented leather makers all aver the world

www.chatawleather.com

info@chatawleather.com

DASHA_M15.JPG

post-10994-1247699100_thumb.jpg

Hello Chataw,

That's a very nice job of styling on the bag... It's always nice to see something different from another country! Thanks for being here! :)

Kevin

Beautiful work!

You're right, I wondered where Quaqasus was, so thanks for telling us!

hello every one here i am from the Nourth Qauqasus i am in leather works for more than 20 years i do all stuff what ever this stuff could be made from leather but not shose and clouthes

i founf this great site with great guys by chance i love to be part if it so i can learn and teach

if you wonder where is nourth Qauqasus it is in the south of Russia and yes i am (ADIGE)

and now i do all the leather orders to many nationalities and i have customers from japan italy Asutria Australia canada finlend slovakia croatia poland

i do hand carving only for few customers who are ready to pay more mony., and in general i do metal stamp with pressor i can carve on leather

any way i am plaesed to be here among talented leather makers all aver the world

www.chatawleather.com

info@chatawleather.com

Welcome to the forum. Nice work and thanks for posting a picture. Enjoy yourself here on the site.