Sign in to follow this  
Weezy

Hello All!

Hello All! New member here! My name is McKotah and I'm from Oklahoma. I'm 20 and new at leather work, but I'm THRILLED to get into it. I'm mainly wanting to work with chaps, belts, wallets, etc. but hopefully later on try and tackle some custom boots, which will be a LONG time away I assume haha! I have been interested in leather work all of my life but habe jusdt now ventured into it. I made my first paid of chap yokes yesterday. The tooling was pretty good for my first time, but my stain/dyeing, was WAY OFF! It was way too dark and bled. I used all in one from eco-flo, and I figured out quickly that was not what I needed! Could someone please give me a little insight on the staining/finishing end of it! Thanks and it is so great to be here! God Bless!

Welcome to LW.net where lots of helpful & friendly folk hang out. Glad you found us and looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Regis

Welcome home. This is hands down the best site on the whole www, and we're always happy to have new members. Write up a list of questions and we'll try to get them answered for you.

We LOVE pictures, so as soon as you can, show us what you do.