jwwright

More Buster Welch Ropers

2209-4.jpg2209-7.jpgI finished up a couple more Buster Welch Ropers yesterday, and this rough out is one of them. The conchos and hobble ring were made by Jayson Jones. Thanks, JW.

2209-5.jpg

post-5250-125219056465_thumb.jpg

post-5250-125219062298_thumb.jpg

post-5250-125219064671_thumb.jpg

2209-4.jpg2209-7.jpgI finished up a couple more Buster Welch Ropers yesterday, and this rough out is one of them. The conchos and hobble ring were made by Jayson Jones. Thanks, JW.

Real nice job JW,Clean nice lines and just looks great .

Thanks for sharing Steve

JW,

Very nice clean lines. This is a great looking roughout. Since you mentioned Jayson Jones were these special conchos and hobble rings. If so maybe a closeup of them would be nice. Great job once again.

Regards,

Ben

Thank You for the generous comments Steve and Ben.............Ben, I'm sorry that I don't have any close up photos of the conchos on this saddle. However, Jayson Jone's website is www.jaysonjonesspurs.com , and you can see quite a bit of his work there. Jayson's work has become some of the most sought after by cow-lectors of bits, spurs and hardware in the Texas tradition. He's also a real good cowpuncher and friend.

Thanks again, JW

JW,

No problem! Thanks. I already had his web site bookmarked and was familiar with his work. I thought that maybe these were something special from him that wouldn't be on the site. Thanks again for sending the website...you never know when you may find something or someone that you hadn't seen or thought of.

Regards,

Ben

Good looking wood, JW, as always!!!!!

Bobby

Nice saddle JW. I really like braid!

TY,

Your lines are nice J.W. Your workmanship is looking clean. I like how your back rig looks and your front rig, nothing but leather showing, no top stitch line or top inside curve.