CEversole

alligator hide

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get alligator hide for saddle seats in small quantities. Everywhere I have found to buy it you can only buy a whole hide, being that I don't use very much of it I hate to spend the money on an entire hide. So if anyone knows of a place that will cut a specified amount of gator hide let me know. thanks

-Cord

Cord,

I have been referred to this company by several people. I haven't purchased from them but everyone I know who has used them has been pleased.

Hope this helps....

Bobby

http://www.ostrichmarket.com

cord, i purchased several stingray skins from ostrich market today. they have nile croc. tail , but i want some a little wider than 3", nice and long though. they do have gator. before you buy, look at exotic hides.com . there is a very good selection of croc. tail pretty wide and alligator pieces. also a lot of snake , lizard , frog, etc. i will be getting a croc. tail at some point and maybe a python skin. i have good ideas for use with the cobra 4. need to make the mula back i spent on it. r.moo

The Ostrich Market is the BEST place to get affordable exotics! As it turns out, lucky for me, it's only about 30 minutes from my house!