Sign in to follow this  
Goonhorse

Another Newbie

I finally figured out where the introductions go! :D Obviously, I'm new here. I know VERY little about working with leather, but I'm hoping to get a few books, spend lots of time here and getting some leather to practice with.

Eventually I'd like to try to make my own bridles and reins and other tack.

Ariel

good luck you come to the right place, i bought lots of books when i began some you can get cheap on ebay but take advice on which ones to get as some are not as helpful as you may think..... As a rule Al stohlmans books are excellent and you can't go far wrong with it, except price wise, shop around and ask questions, don't be shy....

There are some lovely people here who will be more than happy to point in the right direction.

Ariel, Welcome to the forum. You will find that we all traveling the same path, just in different ways. But we are all willing to help and to learn.

Ariel, welcome to the forum. You are going to find that this place is just full of helpful people and lots of knowledge. Some of the best leatherworkers in the world are here to help out as they can.

Enjoy.

Ken

Hi Ariel welcome to the forum, Don