Sign in to follow this  
speedbuggy

Ipod MP3 case

I want to make an Ipod Nano case for a friend as a gift. The problem is that I don't have one to ust as a model. Doeas anyone have a pattern / template that they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,

Kris

I want to make an Ipod Nano case for a friend as a gift. The problem is that I don't have one to ust as a model. Doeas anyone have a pattern / template that they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,

Kris

LOL! I was just looking for something like this too! I did find some ideas for a pouch like case but what I want is one that I can work the controls and see the screen. Sooo I have started by trial and (a lot of ) error making my own pattern and case. Right now am in the middle of working it but as soon as I have some progress I will let you know and post some pictures.

If anyone does have a tried pattern for a 5th generation Nano case can we borrow it?

I could make a pattern that I like but unfortunately I don't own an Ipod or anything like it.