CurtisT

dog collar plates

Hello All, I'm looking for a place that selles the metal plates for dog collars and the machine to stamp on the lettering. When I lived in Ohio years ago my Grandfather would go and get a plate made up to put onto dog collars for his rabbit dogs. A friend are starting to make collars and we would like to offer this to people that buy from us and to offer it at dog competions. Anybody know what I'm looking for and where to get them. Thanks Curtis

Sorry, can't help you with that, but let us know if/when you get rolling with plates. It's hit and miss for me to find decent plates.

Check with your local Trophy Shop. They have lightweight Tags and can laser engrave anything you'd like on the tag... It's just a matter of finding the shape you'd like, but I'm sure they can help!

If you don't have one locally, I have a friend that owns one near me. I can help if you need it...

Troy

Hello All, I'm looking for a place that selles the metal plates for dog collars and the machine to stamp on the lettering. When I lived in Ohio years ago my Grandfather would go and get a plate made up to put onto dog collars for his rabbit dogs. A friend are starting to make collars and we would like to offer this to people that buy from us and to offer it at dog competions. Anybody know what I'm looking for and where to get them. Thanks Curtis

This is the best price I've been able to find. Gets the price down to about $.50.

http://www.morrco.co...annamplat3.html

I found some on e-bay, but I didn't like the quality of the stamping.

Machine here.

http://www.engravermachines.com/html/pet_tag_stamping_machine_0.html

Edited by somewhereinusa

Spence, I will let you knowas soon as I get things going.

Troy, I have thought about doing that but a freind and I make dog equiptment and we go to diffrent showes and tryout and we want to set ourselfs apart from others doing the same thing by offering the plates put on their equiptment right there.

Somewhereinusa, Thank you for the web sites I will be checking on the machine on Monday as they are closed on weekends.

Thanks Curtis wave.gif

New Hermes engravers, this might be more than what you are looking for, but it does a nice job.

Kevin