Just wondering how many of you out there are or have used Ron's Edge Rub. I am normally a traditional beeswax n moisture kinda guy but I am always willing to try something once.

Elton,

I have used a couple quarts of it, and am on my 3rd. It is pretty good, not sure what is in it. Greg said he has the base Ron mixes it up from. Makes a nice edge. It is what I usually use on belt edges I am not going to dye. Ron sells a marking pen kind of set up to apply it with. That works OK.

Elton,

I have used a couple quarts of it, and am on my 3rd. It is pretty good, not sure what is in it. Greg said he has the base Ron mixes it up from. Makes a nice edge. It is what I usually use on belt edges I am not going to dye. Ron sells a marking pen kind of set up to apply it with. That works OK.

Ordering a quart right now!! Thanks a bunch

Elton Ron seen the stuff in my shop. I gave him the contact info and he has gone to promoting it. The stuff comes as a concentrate which you mix 3 parts water to one part compound. Ron sells it mixed. I can sell you the concentrate. Half gallon for 25 or gallon for 45. Mixing it 3 to 1 it goes along way. I have been using it for 12 or 13 years and have went through less than 3 gallons of concentrate. The pen aplicators are from Ready-Flow and you can get them from Beiler's Mfg if you want one that doesn't have Ron's name on the side. Greg

Thanks a million Greg!!! Can't wait to get it here and try it out! Hope I didn't bore you or worse yet ANNOY the hell out of you.

What is this stuff like? I mean, can you compare it to Fiebing's Edge Coat. . . or is it like a special edge glue. . . or what?

How flexible is the smoothed edge?

L'Bum