corter

the best leather

SP Leather Sales sellls Hermann Oak leather starting at a very reasonable price. We also carry Wickett & Craig and Thoroughbred Leather.

I need some help:

as most of everyone here knows, I make wallets. most of my wallets are natural, and get oiled by the people who buy them. I'm having some trouble, however, finding good leather. Tandy's been ok, but they're hit and miss...the last time i went they pulled out 3 hides in a row that were moldy. I've tried a couple other places around me, but nothing has been exactly what i need: smooth grain, fine tanning qualities, and all out nice qualit leather

what i'm looking for is an online supplier with the best leather I can get. I go through about a side every 3 weeks to a month, so i need something that i can trust. I'm looking for a 4-5 oz, smooth, amazing grained leather. now, i know there's no such thing as a flawless hide, but the best part of working with wallets is I don't need huge pieces at a time: i can cut around imperfections. so, any suggestions?

Try Brettuns,They have a nice 3.5-4.5 oz leather on their hides and sides page.Free shipping excellent service.Find them at-brettunsvillage.com.Or call them 207-782-7863.

I need some help:

as most of everyone here knows, I make wallets. most of my wallets are natural, and get oiled by the people who buy them. I'm having some trouble, however, finding good leather. Tandy's been ok, but they're hit and miss...the last time i went they pulled out 3 hides in a row that were moldy. I've tried a couple other places around me, but nothing has been exactly what i need: smooth grain, fine tanning qualities, and all out nice qualit leather

what i'm looking for is an online supplier with the best leather I can get. I go through about a side every 3 weeks to a month, so i need something that i can trust. I'm looking for a 4-5 oz, smooth, amazing grained leather. now, i know there's no such thing as a flawless hide, but the best part of working with wallets is I don't need huge pieces at a time: i can cut around imperfections. so, any suggestions?

Try Zack White Leather Co.We will be glad to send you a swatch of leather.