Sign in to follow this  
Double U Leather

Purse for Christmas

Here's the first purse I've ever built. Thanks to Bruce Johnson for the patterns. Of course, being the engineering wonder that I am, I had to tweek the pattern to make it a bit different. When it's all said and done, what was supposed to be a purse, looks more like a bowling ball bag!! Oh well, hopefully the wifey will like it. If not, she can sell it at the flea market. Anyway, give it a look and let me know. Any critiques are welcome. Thanks.

purse.jpg

post-7660-126065725025_thumb.jpg

Edited by leatherrookie

I wish you guys would quit posting pictures of the purses you've made for your wives. Mine is getting pretty upset as she doesn't have one....ohhhh I'm in a heap of deep, LOL!

Beautiful job Tim! It doesn't look like a bowling bag and I'm sure your wife will agree with me. The only way that purse will see the flea market is if it's on her arm! You done good!

Bobby

Thanks Bob, 'cept my name isn't Tim...LOL. I'm just the resident rookie. You can call me Wayne though. LOL. Thanks for the compliment.

Thanks Bob, 'cept my name isn't Tim...LOL. I'm just the resident rookie. You can call me Wayne though. LOL. Thanks for the compliment.

I apologize, Wayne, I don't know why I thought that. Please just chock it up to my age! Meanwhile I'm trying to dislodge my foot from my mouth! But I meant what I said about the purse....you did a good job on it!

Bobby

Wayne

I'm with Bob , that is a nice job. thanks for posting the pic

Happy tooling

Tim

Thanks Tim. I hope Bob was confusing me with you, cuz your work is real nice stuff. I'd be honored to be confused with you.