Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Funky Little Ringo

A different approach but just a funky Bingo Ringo!  :head_hurts_kr:

Storm, you are truly artistic in your approach to leather. Very well done.

Great work, Storm! I'm curious if you have a plan for all of these caricatures you've been doing?

FUN! I love how you did the eyes - they're wacky smile.gif

Great work, Storm! I'm curious if you have a plan for all of these caricatures you've been doing?

Plan?!?!?! We don't need no stinking plan!?!? At this point Hilly I am doing them because I can and have the time to do them. I did Mick first as a friend said that she wanted to have something carved on a portfolio for her husband. Then she changed her mind when I quoted her a price. What else is new??? LOL! The the other two came along and I have one of Ronnie for the Stones to work up. Cobra Steve suggested carving all four Stones on one large piece of leather but I am not inclined to do it on spec, as it were, and need the leather for some other projects.

The shorter answer is....Nope, no plan! LOL! :rolleyes:

Storm

Storm as usual a very nice job. I love that you are doing the old rockers,but it kinds shows you age. let me guess 29 right lol. I do remember seeing the beatles live on the Ed Sullvian show. and thought they were long haired hippies then. boy were we fooled lol. Great job and thanks for the memories . Gary

Storm as usual a very nice job. I love that you are doing the old rockers,but it kinds shows you age. let me guess 29 right lol. I do remember seeing the beatles live on the Ed Sullvian show. and thought they were long haired hippies then. boy were we fooled lol. Great job and thanks for the memories . Gary

Gary,

I can actually say that I saw the Beatles live at the Hollywood Bowl. Back in the day I saw a lot of groups live. The Doors, The Seeds, The Animals, The Stones, Janice Joplin, The Jefferson Airplane, Canned Heat(When the Bear was fronting for the band), Elton John, Joan Baez, The Birds, The Beach Boys, Paul Revere And The Raiders, Sam The Sham And The Pharoahs Dick Dale and more than I care to remember. That's just the Rock and Roll. Don't get me going about Jazz and other types of music. LOL!

You're wrong. Even when my grandfather was alive and 85 he said inside he just felt 24 years old unfortunately all the plumbing and assorted parts didn't work the same but in his soul he felt 24. Besides 60 is the new 45 and a half right?!?!?

Storm