Sign in to follow this  
poolplayer

new guy from NH

I have been on this site for awhile but am now just starting to get back into learther working. moved in with my girlfriend and she has a horse farm.

I also play pool in a league so I am going to try and make some pool cue cases. Going to start cleaning up my girlfriends saddles. She has a huge loft

in the barn where i can set up a work shop. I am so looking forward to doing learfher work again. its been 20 years since i have. I still have some stuff. Got a 50 dollar gift card to tandy(I know it won't buy much but its a start. Need pictures of peoples work bench. or ideas of how to set up the shop.

Welcome to Leatherworker.net!

On you cue cases, check out a few of the posts by John Barton. He's a cue case maker, and turns out some fantastic work. You may have lots of room in the barn's loft, but carefully consider it's location- you don't want to expose the leather to a lot of humidity and/or spores if your girlfriend ever ends up with a molded hay bale.

Welcome to the site. Glad to see another NewEnglander.

Welcome aboard. I'm from Southern NH myself.

Welcome,

You probably already noticed, This site is loaded with great people and great information.

I'm from the lakes region myself.

John