Sign in to follow this  
King's X

1 3/4" Rosette Cutter or circle cutter

Good morning all!

As VP of my guild, it has been tagged to this position to come up with monthly (small) projects for our members to do during the meeting. I have something plan for this month, but had to postpone it until February because I cannot find a 1 3/4" hole punch or Rosette cutter. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to loaner me a cutter for a day. I will paid for all shipping and handling both ways. I have 20 holes to cut and it will be place back in the mail to you. I might even strop it and clean it before it ships.

If anyone can give theirs up for a quick loan, I would truly appreciate it. I just can see spending $60 to buy one for a one time project.

Thanks for your consideration!

Happy New Year!

Kings X,

FWIW, Would it work for you to have me cut you 20 conchos and send them? That would be cheaper to ship than a cutter and no return shipping. I could cut you 20 in about 5 minutes and my scrap bin wouldn't even notice.

I appreciate the offer, but I have a logo stamped piece of heavy leather already done. Could I sent it you to you and have you cut them off into circles? I will send some change along for your troubles? Thanks for the idea, didn't think about this option.

I appreciate the offer!

That might be a bit of a problem. My 1-3/4 cutter is an Osborne. It sort of cuts in a cone shape and so I usually cut heavy leather from the back to front so the edges flare down. I can cut them from the front, but they won't look nearly as good.

Well, let's try it your way. Send me 20 and I will try to glue them down before I try to stamp them. I don't know how they will turn out. I was a workout for the first one. I will PM you my address.

Appreciate it.