Hello,

I posted a few months ago asking if anyone had a eye glass case template. I appreciate those of you who sent me your own designs. Well, I ended up taking apart a case I already owned and used the plastic frame inside it.

The image is supposed to be a marathon runner coming out of Leonardo Da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man." I found something similar on the net and modified it to my purpose.

I made this for a friend of mine who made the US Olympic trials in NYC for this summer's marathon (he didn't make the final cut). I made it in a bit of a hurry for his bday, but I think it turned out okay.

Let me know what you think!

cheers,

Tae

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

post-5327-1207718915_thumb.jpg

post-5327-1207719479_thumb.jpg

I like it! Leonardo would approve I'm sure, and your friend should feel honored to know how much thought and work you did to make him something so nice. (sorry to hear he didn't make the cut, perhaps next time. nice consolation /bday gift tho)

Nice job Tae!  I would have to guess that your friend really loved it.  I am a firm believer in the idea that gifts you have made have more in them than the ones we buy. Let's see some more.

Storm

Edited by Storm