Sign in to follow this  
Ulf

Hi From Sweden

I just wanna say hi. Have been working some with leather for some years, spend last winter with two saddlemakers in Merrit, B.C, Canada, Don loewen & Andy knight. That was a big dream for me, be able to make two saddles with pro saddlemakers! Now i have started my own shop in sweden, mainly show & work saddles and lots of other stuff. Please take a good look at my web-page: www.ulws.se // Ulf Ljunggren

P1280124 - Kopia.JPG

post-9475-126600439744_thumb.jpg

I just wanna say hi. Have been working some with leather for some years, spend last winter with two saddlemakers in Merrit, B.C, Canada, Don loewen & Andy knight. That was a big dream for me, be able to make two saddles with pro saddlemakers! Now i have started my own shop in sweden, mainly show & work saddles and lots of other stuff. Please take a good look at my web-page: www.ulws.se // Ulf Ljunggren

Hej Ulf och varmt välkommen till LW:-)

Jag är bara en av en bunt svenskar som lurkar runt här på forumet, jag är säker på att du kommer hitta fler och du kommer gilla denna vänliga plats i cyberrymden:-)

Welcome Ulf! Glad to hear you have your shop up and running!

Hej Ulf. Så du dök upp här till sist. Välkommen !

Har du kommit igång med sadelmakeriet ? eller är det snöskottning som gäller ? :-)

Vi hörs / Knut

I like your work, Ulf. You'll fit in very nicely here.

Welcome!

Ray