dmr400

Contact Bob Douglas Via Email?

Hello everyone,

I'm currently deployed to Iraq, and am trying to acquire some better tools so I can start working on this obsession full time when I get home in a couple of months. I found an email address for Bob Douglas dsctools at rangeweb dot net and sent him a message a couple days ago, but haven't heard back. Has anyone had any success at dealing with him this way? I have no idea if that email address is even valid or how long it's been up on the web, so I'm not sweating it too much. If I have to I will be able to call him, but email is MUCH easier for me over here so I thought I'd try this way first. Anybody have any thoughts/info/suggestions? From what I can see Mr. Douglas is THE source for a lot of this stuff, with the know how and connections to make it as smooth as possible, so I'd like to deal with him if I could. Thanks everyone!

Hello everyone,

I'm currently deployed to Iraq, and am trying to acquire some better tools so I can start working on this obsession full time when I get home in a couple of months. I found an email address for Bob Douglas dsctools at rangeweb dot net and sent him a message a couple days ago, but haven't heard back. Has anyone had any success at dealing with him this way? I have no idea if that email address is even valid or how long it's been up on the web, so I'm not sweating it too much. If I have to I will be able to call him, but email is MUCH easier for me over here so I thought I'd try this way first. Anybody have any thoughts/info/suggestions? From what I can see Mr. Douglas is THE source for a lot of this stuff, with the know how and connections to make it as smooth as possible, so I'd like to deal with him if I could. Thanks everyone!

Try this one, you should have better luck. dsctools at fiberpipe dot net

Not sure what tools your looking for but Barry king has a great website too, with the capabilities of ordering online at www.barrykingtools.com

Bob is at a leather show and I expect won't be home until early next week.

Now those are the kind of responses I appreciate :) Thanks guys(Gals?)!

Hmmm...sent emails to both addresses, and tried to call, no luck. Gotta love the joys of international communication from 10 time zones away!

Hmmm...sent emails to both addresses, and tried to call, no luck. Gotta love the joys of international communication from 10 time zones away!

Another good place to find good used tools is the The Tooling Bench. Dick and Lillie levitz are the owners and I have bought several quality tools from them. E-Mail: toolingbench@msn.com

JOE

Got an email from Lee, and called them back today, when they got home from wickenberg their phones were out. Apparently Bob's working on backorders, and I'll hear from him in a couple of weeks, so Progress :)

hi all thanks for all the info much appreciated have found a good source of tools at good prices if anyone is interested click the link below

http://www.plasmabayblue3d.com/

regards

Billiegrouphug5vj5.gif