Sign in to follow this  
Grizz

Hi From Georgia

Hi,

We run a small, family custom leather wear and custom embroidery business in Smyrna, Georgia.

We moved to Georgia about 18 months ago from Oregon. We had our business in Oregon and have gradually grown over our time in Georgia.

We are mostly involved with the biking community and clubs, although we are happy to do custom work for anyone that is interested.

We make custom vest and chaps for bikers.

We make hand tooled leather patches, hand tooled belts and we've just started to make a couple of tooled pictures.

I stumbled onto this site by accident and thought it looked a great place to get help, information etc.

Most weekends you will find us at one of the numerous biker rallies, or set up at a Harley Davidson dealership or a charity event.

If you want to have a look at what we do then visit our website, www.grizzlyleather.biz

Hi and welcome to the board!

Seem like you allready have a smooth running business but still there's something for everyone in here!!

Tom

Hi, I do about the same as you do in my area. Am in need of a Singer 29K4 machine fairly close and in good shape ,reasonably priced. Just wonder if you might knoW. I have been using pfaff and singers flatbeds. Thanks

Skipper

901-323-9087

Hi,

We run a small, family custom leather wear and custom embroidery business in Smyrna, Georgia.

We moved to Georgia about 18 months ago from Oregon. We had our business in Oregon and have gradually grown over our time in Georgia.

We are mostly involved with the biking community and clubs, although we are happy to do custom work for anyone that is interested.

We make custom vest and chaps for bikers.

We make hand tooled leather patches, hand tooled belts and we've just started to make a couple of tooled pictures.

I stumbled onto this site by accident and thought it looked a great place to get help, information etc.

Most weekends you will find us at one of the numerous biker rallies, or set up at a Harley Davidson dealership or a charity event.

If you want to have a look at what we do then visit our website, www.grizzlyleather.biz