funnygirl62221

Rivets With Designs?

hiya,

I have been looking for rivets with designs on them. I found some with stars but that was about it. Anyone know of a site that has some different designs? thanks so much :)

Ellen

hiya,

I have been looking for rivets with designs on them. I found some with stars but that was about it. Anyone know of a site that has some different designs? thanks so much :)

Ellen

I am looking for them too.

I was considering talking to a silversmith and asking for some engraved silver rivets. I'm sure they'd cost an arm and leg, but for something very special, it might be worth it.

If I find anything I will let you know. It sure seems like there should be someone who makes them for a reasonable price.

Some silver suppliers carry copper rivets with silver clad caps. Hansen's Silver have them engraved in plated and overlay, but only sell directly to wholesale. They are not all that pricey. You can dome them up with a rivet domer and it doesn't affect the engraving noticeably.

hiya,

I have been looking for rivets with designs on them. I found some with stars but that was about it. Anyone know of a site that has some different designs? thanks so much smile.gif

Ellen

Try these guys http://stleather.com/2008-P12.html have stars and flowers, that's all I've ever found !!!

Good luck.

Try these guys http://stleather.com/2008-P12.html have stars and flowers, that's all I've ever found !!!

Good luck.

Cool. Thx :D

I did find some different kinds on EBAY finally. They were kinda pricey though. I searched under jeans rivet or buttons. They ran about 6 for $3.