Sign in to follow this  

Here is my latest attempt at a CC Holster. It is a very comfortable design, and holds the weapon close and tight yet easy to draw. Can be worn strong side or cross draw.

AC

CC Holster1.jpg

CC Holster2.jpg

CC Holster3.jpg

CC Holster4.jpg

post-14730-127456238274_thumb.jpg

post-14730-127456240314_thumb.jpg

post-14730-127456241729_thumb.jpg

post-14730-127456265511_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arizona Cattleman

HI A C ;;

great holster man;; looks simple and it works;;;; I just can't get used to seeing a gun holstered with the hammer back????must be a personal thing on my part ..but realy like work ...Doc...

HI A C ;;

great holster man;; looks simple and it works;;;; I just can't get used to seeing a gun holstered with the hammer back????must be a personal thing on my part ..but realy like work ...Doc...

Thanks, it's a personal prefference, but you need to make sure the safety can't be reached, I carry with seven in the clip and one in the chamber. Draw, flip and fire........

AC

Nice work, it looks as practical as a belt slide, but a good bit sturdier because of the height. I really like the inlay too.

Nice looking holster. I was wondering does it have a back side that the gun goes between or does it just press the gun up against your belt and hip?

Nice looking holster. I was wondering does it have a back side that the gun goes between or does it just press the gun up against your belt and hip?

Madmax22, it fits between the holster and your belt. This is the most comfortable way to carry I have found. You forget it is even there. I thred the belt through the holster and the side belt loop, so there is no sag and you don't have to have your belt supertight. The draw is smooth and no snag. The only draw back would be retention. When I need that, hiking camping or anything that might jostle the gun loose, I wear a G-Code retention holster.

AC