Sign in to follow this  
Andy

FS: Jaques Shears and Randall Strap Cutters

All,

I dont use my shears much, perhaps you can! 50" (comes with the guards and such, that are NOT installed on it). Needs wood deck. Works great!

Randall Strap Cutters, 2 of them, 10" and 14", both on motorized tables, both work great. The smaller is my 1" machine the larger my 1.25" machine for belts and such.

Email me for photos and such! Contact: andy@shottist.com

Trades considered.

Thanks,

Andy

I have had a bunch of questions and emails regarding these machines but no one seems to want them... I can assist with delivery on the East coast if needed....Any takers???

10" Randall Strap Cutter on motorized table, $1000

14" Randall on table, Spoken For

Jacques Shears, 50", $750

Hudson Clicker (works off home 220) $3500

Currently located in my mobile leather shop, I can assist with shipping/delivery/drop off.

Swaps considered and encouraged!

Andy

All,

I dont use my shears much, perhaps you can! 50" (comes with the guards and such, that are NOT installed on it). Needs wood deck. Works great!

Randall Strap Cutters, 2 of them, 10" and 14", both on motorized tables, both work great. The smaller is my 1" machine the larger my 1.25" machine for belts and such.

Email me for photos and such! Contact: andy@shottist.com

Trades considered.

Thanks,

Andy

Edited by Andy

UPDATE!

The shears have a GREAT new home, the larger Randall Strap cutter has a SUPERB new home.

Two items that need adopting:

1: Randall 10" strap cutter, set for 1" on a motorized table (I can palletize both OR separate).

2: Clicker, home 220V, works AWESOME, I need to get a smaller clicker for my holster work, I would consider swaps of a smaller clicker of some sort, whatcha got???

Email me if needed, andy@shottist.com

Thanks!

Andy

Strap Cutter is SOLD to a superb home!

Clicker still available.

Andy

clicker_015.jpg

post-103-1204988949_thumb.jpg