Sign in to follow this  
wareagle

Rant To All Suppliers

This is one of my pet peeves and yet a supplier did it again to me today.

They offer several shipping methods and you choose one. Lets say USPS.

Then you get the shipping notice and see it is with another shipper(UPS).

No call or email as to why. I try not to use UPS in our area due to slow delivery and lots of lost packages, 15 during a 8 month period for the two businesses in our building.

FedEx is not much better as we never know when they are delivering and if we miss them it is a 20 mile drive to their depot to pick up.

So to all suppliers USE THE CHOSEN METHOD FOR SHIPPING please!!!!!!!!

Tracy Fowler

WarEagle Leather Works

Pens-n-Crafts

WarEagle Enterprises

USP is a toss of the coin here as to where they will make a delivery or not. For instance I get two orders (no problems). Third Order the item get send back because of an exception... can't find customer.  They have cell phones and computers, wonder why they don't call into HQ or the customer at the very least.

Adding to the rant is people who will not ship via the post office, only courier. To those of us across borders, especially in rural areas, couriers just don't work. It may be a pain to have to do something different than call a number and have a courier pick it up at your door, but across border we just don't purchase if couriers are the only option. The extra fees and hassle (no, they DON'T deliver door to door when you live 25 miles from town!! Nor do they call till they are IN town wondering where to drop it off!) mean that place loses a sale.