I used chrome tanned outer with veg tanned liner to give it some stiffness.

post-13448-002924000 1282875876_thumb.jp

post-13448-028655100 1282875967_thumb.jp

post-13448-017075900 1282876021_thumb.jp

That came out really nice. I thought about making one, but I thought it would be best to buy an iPad first!

Enjoy

That came out really nice. I thought about making one, but I thought it would be best to buy an iPad first!

Enjoy

Thank you! I wouldn't mind having an IPad myself. My brother-in-law asked me to make one to match the computer bag he bought from me. The belt I posted earlier yesterday was for him also.

Edited by Higgy

I sure bet that is a nice set!

My hubby got an iPad, but I've been mulling over how to best make a cover for it. Esp. the part where the thing slips in and then it flips over and props up (like the cover he has). Yeah, that made alot of sense....anyhow, I'm still working on ideas for it, but I sure like yours!!!

My hubby got an iPad, but I've been mulling over how to best make a cover for it. Esp. the part where the thing slips in and then it flips over and props up (like the cover he has). Yeah, that made alot of sense....anyhow, I'm still working on ideas for it, but I sure like yours!!!

Thank you! I know exactly what you are talking about when you say the apple cover flips over and props up. I did not want to try to duplicate that just yet although I plan to eventually.