Sign in to follow this  
gregd

A Little Help...

On June 8th of this year I was diagnosed with Non-Hodjkins Lymphomia, a mild form of cancer. It was the 3rd time it has came out of remission. I have been told that I'll be getting disability checks starting right before Christmas. I't will be a long 3 months. Somewhere in that stretch I'll be a getting bone-marrow transplant. The're gonne use my own bone-marrrow, put it through some kind of filter and give it back. I bet I pay comming and going.

Anyway the reason I'm writing is to ask a favor, a big favor to anybody. I'm real new at this leather -tooling and I need help. If you saw my work I'm sure you'd agree. But we all gotta start somewhere and I'm starting in a drug-induced stupor. (you kinda get your pick when you get cancer, one of the perks.) Problem is I have a grand total of 5 stamps,and 1 little knife( Tandy's starter set). If anyone has any old stamps they could afford to lose please get in touch. I could use some instruction books too. While I'm usually not the kind of guy to put my hat out, its come down to that or give up . And I ain't giving up. So if your feeling generous or if you just want to know more about my form of cancer, send a message PS , I know alot of people probably are saying it's all just a lie, I could put them in touch with my doctor or better still my insurance agent. GREG DITTON pss the agent quit sending x-mas cards

Edited by gregd

Post your mailing address or pm it to me. Will look through and see what I've got to spare.

On June 8th of this year I was diagnosed with Non-Hodjkins Lymphomia, a mild form of cancer. It was the 3rd time it has came out of remission. I have been told that I'll be getting disability checks starting right before Christmas. I't will be a long 3 months. Somewhere in that stretch I'll be a getting bone-marrow transplant. The're gonne use my own bone-marrrow, put it through some kind of filter and give it back. I bet I pay comming and going.

Anyway the reason I'm writing is to ask a favor, a big favor to anybody. I'm real new at this leather -tooling and I need help. If you saw my work I'm sure you'd agree. But we all gotta start somewhere and I'm starting in a drug-induced stupor. (you kinda get your pick when you get cancer, one of the perks.) Problem is I have a grand total of 5 stamps,and 1 little knife( Tandy's starter set). If anyone has any old stamps they could afford to lose please get in touch. I could use some instruction books too. While I'm usually not the kind of guy to put my hat out, its come down to that or give up . And I ain't giving up. So if your feeling generous or if you just want to know more about my form of cancer, send a message PS , I know alot of people probably are saying it's all just a lie, I could put them in touch with my doctor or better still my insurance agent. GREG DITTON pss the agent quit sending x-mas cards

I have a few duplicates I will share with you, if you do not already have them. PM me and I will let you know what I have.

ferg

my home address is 2615 s blaine st Muncie In.47302 Thanks for all your help.

To Wildrose and Ferg ,Thanks for your help, Lord knows I need it. Of all the things I need; I would have to say instruction is what I need most. Any periodocals or how-to's would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS AGAIN GREG DITTON 2615 S BLAINE ST. MUNCIE IN 47302

To Wildrose and Ferg ,Thanks for your help, Lord knows I need it. Of all the things I need; I would have to say instruction is what I need most. Any periodocals or how-to's would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS AGAIN GREG DITTON 2615 S BLAINE ST. MUNCIE IN 47302

Greg,

I forgot to tell you there are a lot of Tutorials on this forum for beginners and everything else. Good place to start.

Your Goody box should get to you Monday or Tuesday.

ferg

Greg, keep thinking positive thoughts. I have Parkinson's but I will not let it stop me from enjoying my hobby of making things out of leather. (over 14 pills a day ). Of course, if I have a lot of backgrounding to do I don't take all the pills, just steer the stamp in the right direction. The cost of postage from Australia to the USA is excessive so I cannot help you with material things. What i can do is direct you to the Tandy Leather Blog where you will find 22 instructional videos (FREE). You have to view them online - cannot download them which is fair enough i suppose. Glad to see another leatherworker interested in archery. I finished another hip quiver just before I came online to check the forums. I shoot a Bowtech Compound Target bow. Check my profile and gallery and if you want somebody to talk to feel free and contact me. Kind regards, BJ