NoahL

Assorted Old Tandy Kits/booklets

I have a small plastic tub full of old (30 or 40 years, maybe) Tandy kits and booklets that was given to me by a family friend. I haven't gone through the tub in detail other than skimming it to know that I'm not interested in it, and I know there seem to be two full kits for clutch purses. Anybody interested?

Let us know what you have and how much. My best to you.

Let us know what you have and how much. My best to you.

There are too many little booklets and unlabeled kits for me to go through and catelogue, but here is an overall photo of the larger stuff--books, patterns, stencils, kits, etc. The two purse kits alone are worth $40 a piece, new, so I'm thinking somewhere in the realm of $60 for the whole tub, but I'm not really sure--I don't know how much this stuff is really worth.

1p848m.jpg

Hey Noah,

I am interested in what you have. I see that you also do blacksmithing. Is there anything that you are looking for? I do some smithing myself. Would you possibly be interested in a trade?

Sorry for the lack of detail so far, everybody--I've been cleaning and packing up for vacation all week and haven't had time to look into this more. I leave at 3am tomorrow, so I doubt I'll be able to give you more details until I return

I would take a chance and take the whole tub if we can find an economical way to ship it in a flat rate USPS box (not the tub, but the entire contents) let me know if that is still an option if you don't want to take the time to inventory it all out. I will just take the chance and take it all. I know we should be able to flat rate ship it fairly inexpensively

Charlene Stovin

I would take a chance and take the whole tub if we can find an economical way to ship it in a flat rate USPS box (not the tub, but the entire contents) let me know if that is still an option if you don't want to take the time to inventory it all out. I will just take the chance and take it all. I know we should be able to flat rate ship it fairly inexpensively

Charlene Stovin

Hi Charlene,

I was definitely hoping to do exactly that. Feel free to PM me