Sign in to follow this  
tat2

Sm And Lg Paddle Pal

Hello everyone, I have a couple new Jack Saps recently made. We had been using steel shot to fill most of our Saps but recently began to change some of the design to steel plating. These two Saps are made with a steel plate 5mm thick. I used 6-7 oz leather and molded it over the plating, using belt strap for the handle which offers a snug fit around your hand. Oil Dye use and harness stitch with Black 277 bonded nylon thread. You wont have any issue being bullied or taken advantaged of with this Sap in your hand!

I welcome your thoughts and feedback on these impact weapons.They are for sale on our website www.greenmanleather.ca

http://www.greenmanleather.ca/all-jack-saps.php

post-8173-040129900 1285680772_thumb.jpg

post-8173-066364800 1285680787_thumb.jpg

post-8173-029441400 1285680807_thumb.jpg

I thought to ask folks if they are against impact weapsons? Perhaps I should post on another site. Just thought there would be an interest as we constantly see leather gun holsters and other related weapon gear...

Hello everyone, I have a couple new Jack Saps recently made. We had been using steel shot to fill most of our Saps but recently began to change some of the design to steel plating. These two Saps are made with a steel plate 5mm thick. I used 6-7 oz leather and molded it over the plating, using belt strap for the handle which offers a snug fit around your hand. Oil Dye use and harness stitch with Black 277 bonded nylon thread. You wont have any issue being bullied or taken advantaged of with this Sap in your hand!

I welcome your thoughts and feedback on these impact weapons.They are for sale on our website www.greenmanleather.ca

http://www.greenmanl...l-jack-saps.php

Hi Tat2, Impact wepons get a bad rap here in the states and may be illegal in most of the states. The bad rep may very well come form a time that the police used them too quickly

I see you use stainless stell shot for your saps. I'm more of a fan of lead shot myself as it seems to have a "softer" feel, more plyable if you see what I'm saying.

Either way, you've given me a few more ideas for a nice "massage aparatus"

Hi Tat2, Impact wepons get a bad rap here in the states and may be illegal in most of the states. The bad rep may very well come form a time that the police used them too quickly

I see you use stainless stell shot for your saps. I'm more of a fan of lead shot myself as it seems to have a "softer" feel, more plyable if you see what I'm saying.

Either way, you've given me a few more ideas for a nice "massage aparatus"

Wow I understand and yet my Jack Saps sell a lot in the states regardless of the laws. Lead shot and steel shot to me are same. still the same weight as well.

thank for your reply.

The bad rep may very well come form a time that the police used them too quickly...

So they are the tazers of the 20th century.

I like it. I've never actually seen one before.

Bri

Well not exactly. Tazers can drop you, these can put you out of commission for a while or permanently depending on how they are made and used. Hence why overzealous adrenaline pumped cops use to get them selves in trouble by accident or on purpose so they decided they were a bad idea. Great self defense weapon if used properly and if you know what your doing. Its just the legal aspects in todays society that tend to get you in a heap of trouble if your not careful but Ill leave that topic at that since this isnt really the place.

Edited by MADMAX22

Abuse of power is a grrreat topic. Cops do love to beat in authority, BUT not every Cop has this demeanor. Yall be happy to know my Jacks Saps empower the common man and woman and help level the odds.

We can also be found on www.youtube.com look under impact weapons or Green Man Leather's channel. 15% off with mention of the LW forum!

Well not exactly. Tazers can drop you, these can put you out of commission for a while or permanently depending on how they are made and used. Hence why overzealous adrenaline pumped cops use to get them selves in trouble by accident or on purpose so they decided they were a bad idea. Great self defense weapon if used properly and if you know what your doing. Its just the legal aspects in todays society that tend to get you in a heap of trouble if your not careful but Ill leave that topic at that since this isnt really the place.