JSaddlery

Leather Strap Cutter (Usmc)

Hello, I have for sale a United Shoe Machinery Corp eclips welt cutter model H. It is referb I sent the shafts to Randall Machine and they downsized the shafts to fit the Randall cutting wheels and top roller it's a bottom cutter. It's a little stiff to turn but it just needs used, and yes it is an old hand crank it's powder coated green and is set for 3/4 right now. It's heavy:) I can email pics if you wish. Asking $750.00

I dont know how to upload pics the right way yet but here you go, this is the strap cutter United Shoe Machine Co. I have for sale I have lowered the price so take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=330492918171

I have this strap cutter on Ebay with a starting price @ $450.00 and that is as low as I can go. Good luck bidding Tom John

I have this strap cutter on Ebay with a starting price @ $450.00 and that is as low as I can go. Good luck bidding Tom John

Are the blades adjustable? How narrow will it cut?

I might be interested

pete

Well with the spacers it has there at 3/4 right now but I have a few quite a few sizes, when I had the shafts resized by Randall machinery they made it so there spacers will work on it so you could cut about any size. I have not included shipping on the prices it would be local pickup or if you would like to line it up I can get it ready for shipping Thanks Tom John

quote name='pete' timestamp='1289523248' post='173610']

Are the blades adjustable? How narrow will it cut?

I might be interested

pete