shooter250

Howdy

Howdy...

been reading here for a few days, figured i better say hello...and introduce myself

i piddle with leather..nothing on the level of what i've seen post in the gallery...just trying to get 2 or 3 pieces sewn together...

i'm medically retired and am confined to my room here at home and to the VA hospital...leather piddlin' is pretty much my only hobby...unless you count TV watchin'...

no sympathy...just sayin'...

i don't usually have much to say, so if you don't notice me much that's why...let's see....ummm..hhmmm

i don't like mustard and french fries..however biscuits are high on my list....ummm...

shucks, i reckon that's it...anyone wanna know something about me just ask

other than that

God Bless you all

Lee

i learned all i need to know about islam on 9/11

shoot low boys, they're ridin' shetland ponys

Welcome, Lee, it's good to have you with us. If there's any specific things you'd like to learn about leather, just ask, as we'll be happy to answer. You sound a lot like my grand father when you said "I don't usually have much to say". ....of course, that means it's usually worth while to listen when you do say something.

Thanks for joining up with Leatherworker.net, and welcome to the family.

Actually, I'm over that way quite a bit. My work route is from Hattiesburg/Laurel down to the coast- Waveland to Pascagula. I'm in Waveland at least once a month to work on the McDonalds at 90 and 603.....might just have to take a slightly long lunch and stop in to visit. I'll let you know when I'm headed back that way.

Welcome to the family Lee! You will find quite a few Vets on here also. Make sure the VA does everything for you they can, They won't if you don't ask. I know from experience. Anyway, leatherwork is easy on the mind, and helps ease the soul.

Good Tooling, and don't hesitate if you need help, there are lots here that will be glad to "tell you how she got done".

Bob Buono

Hello Bob...

Thanks for the welcome...i appreciate it very much..

.as far as the VA goes...the VA in Biloxi, Miss is the VA to which all others should be held to the standard of...excellent service,,, friendly, kind folks,,,,excelent care by caring people,,,,,,,i have only 2 complaints...there's a damn starbucks on the second floor and the coffee in the vending machines costs way too much, buck forty for a paper cup of tepid brown water, oh almost forgot,,with sweetener....

to be completely honest,,,arthir keeps me from doing much complicated work,,,

i also appreciate the offers of help,,,i sure do need help LOL,,know any good head docs??...

God Bless you Bob, Thanks again

Lee

I learned all i need to know about islam on 9/11

Shoot low boys, their ridin' shetland ponys

I take it you like your coffee with a pinch of salt?