Sign in to follow this  
cmh3821

Wtb Used Tippmann Boss

good evening,

i am looking to buy a used tippmann boss. i am in central va but would pay to have it shipped from you. let me know if ya'll have anything.

thanks,

chris

At the prices that a used Boss goes for, you might be better off just purchasing one from Tippmann directly. They are on sale right now and only about $200 more than what I bought a used one for.

At the prices that a used Boss goes for, you might be better off just purchasing one from Tippmann directly. They are on sale right now and only about $200 more than what I bought a used one for.

yeah i just saw that on thier website...thier holiday special qt 1200. im looking at a used one now on ebay that still under warranty and already setup for what i want to use it for. if i dont win the auction on that a new one is probably the best bet. still kind of want to stumble onto an already setup BOSS with some extras.

im still setting up my motorized machine (got my table, motor, and speed reducer already) but need a boss as backup and to take on the road when we do mutli-day events where custom orders and/or selling out of production items will be an issue.

do you like your boss? i talked to a manager at the tandy near me about hers and she loves it, but like everything else i have read/heard, insists that with its quirks it is abit different that a motorized machine.

my primary goal with the BOSS is to have a portable machine capable of sewing multiple layers of very thick heavy leather and it looks like it fits the bill for that spec.

thanks,

chris

yeah i just saw that on thier website...thier holiday special qt 1200. im looking at a used one now on ebay that still under warranty and already setup for what i want to use it for. if i dont win the auction on that a new one is probably the best bet. still kind of want to stumble onto an already setup BOSS with some extras.

im still setting up my motorized machine (got my table, motor, and speed reducer already) but need a boss as backup and to take on the road when we do mutli-day events where custom orders and/or selling out of production items will be an issue.

do you like your boss? i talked to a manager at the tandy near me about hers and she loves it, but like everything else i have read/heard, insists that with its quirks it is abit different that a motorized machine.

my primary goal with the BOSS is to have a portable machine capable of sewing multiple layers of very thick heavy leather and it looks like it fits the bill for that spec.

thanks,

chris

lost the ebay auction by $10 at the last second. still looking for a used boss. if i cant get a hold of one this week i'm getting a new one. i called tippmann while bidding to ask about service and repair/tune ups for second hand models and they were awesome.