I have got to do a solo seat for a customer. Its a police solo off an old harley dresser. He brought it to me today and the seat is wore out and cracked. The stock seat was covered in vinyl and he wants it done in leather. Here is my problem. I usually use natural leather and then dye it. Well to dye the seat white with the dye from tandy is going to take alot of coats to make it white. The other option is to buy a side that is already white but I only need about 4 square feet to do the seat and can only get it in full sides. Not much call for white leather. Is there a white dye out there that I can get that will cover and give me a really nice white finish? Any help with this would be great. There wont be any tooling in the seat part so the leather dont have to be real thick.

Thanks

Joker

Joker , check this product out.

MELTONIAN....nu life... Color Spray.I have used it with good results.

You can probably get it at your local shoe repair shop.

I've never used this, but it should work: Tarrago

Joker , check this product out.

MELTONIAN....nu life... Color Spray.I have used it with good results.

You can probably get it at your local shoe repair shop.

Hey Luke that looks like it would work. I just need to make sure that it wont wear off because its going on a seat and there will be alot of sliding around on it. Hope I can find it local and I will give it a shot on a test piece first.

Thanks again

Joker

Joker,

I have a extra side of white leather I bought from the Hide House a few years ago. I used the other side just like it for motorcycle seat, bags, tank bib and all the fringe for her bike. Like you said not much call for white leather.

If your interested I will cut and sell you just what you need.

You can pm or call me. 602-482-9758.