entiendo

Mule Bridle

Hi all, show off time. The pictures aren't as good as they should be. One of these days I'll get the hang of that.

post-6663-097698600 1295545958_thumb.jpg

post-6663-004923500 1295546003_thumb.jpg

Very nice!

How do you finish the ends of the strands on the covered ring? I understand covering the ring, but my ends just come loose and it all wants to unravel.

Thanks

CW

Gosh, I don't know. I just with the technique until it seemed right. Bruce Grant's book shows how to do it but I changed it a little. I can tell you that I connect the ending to the beginning and I go under 3.

Love the brow band. I've done that in horsehair and it turns out really cool! I like your "between the ears" idea, that is really neat and I've never seen it before.

The mule looks less than enthused. :dunno: You would think a mule would be thrilled to pieces to be wearing such a beautiful work of art, well, that is mules for you! :spoton:

Edited by HorsehairBraider

Ok i might have screwed something up when i did it....I have been known to do that lol. I will have to look and see

Real nice work. Dang mules never appreciate anything.

I love the bridle, really classy looking, the day I can make one like that I will be a happy person. I love the mule too, I think he is just playing it cool !

Thanks everyone. It's the kangaroo, if you love it, it makes you look good.

Aggie...It's just one of those things I messed with for a time and figured what worked best for me.