Here's the latest off the bench at Double U Leather. I made it for a calf roping friend of mine to give to his wife for Valentine's day. I hope she likes it. Let me know what ya'll think. Any critiques are welcome. I wanna get better. Thanks for looking. Be blessed.

post-7660-001201000 1296614202_thumb.jpg

Beautiful work! Really nice tooling and I love the coloring you did. Makes your tooling stand out.

Only thing I'd critique on is the stitching right above the T, looks like it went a little off course there. But otherwise, I don't see anything wrong. Good job!

You're on a roll. This is a beautiful belt and I am sure the wife will love it. The filigree belt was awesome, too. What's next?

Thanks for the compliments ladies.

Myriam...you're absolutely right about the stitching at the T. My foot slipped on the gas pedal and kinda run away with me for a bit. I was so thankful I didn't go clear off the road!! I'd have probably either cried or started throwing things. And...as small as my shop is, throwing things could have gotten REAL dangerous.

WWH...I had someone see the filagree belt, and ordered on just like it. The only difference is initials on the tip. So, I've got it in the works, half a dozen spur straps on order, and a couple holsters. Too bad it's so stinkin' cold. My little electric heater and my propane heater can just barely keep up with it in the shop. I'll guarantee, the first thing in the morning in the shop is not real pleasant!!