Sign in to follow this  
anne newkold

Chances to meet each other

I had the pleasure of meeting Dagr and his lovely wife last night and got to see his leather craft in person. Pictures never do them justice. They were all so much nicer than what they appear to be in pictures. time flew by as we visited about leather...... It is very cool to meet others from Leather related boards and list to put faces to names.

Anne

I had the pleasure of meeting Dagr and his lovely wife last night and got to see his leather craft in person. Pictures never do them justice. They were all so much nicer than what they appear to be in pictures. time flew by as we visited about leather...... It is very cool to meet others from Leather related boards and list to put faces to names.

Anne

Your welcome by my house anyday Anne!! Bring Dagr and Spider along too :cheers: .

Sob sob

Lonely leatherworker

Tom

Tom, I would love the chance to come hang with you for a while! Would be quite entertaining with a group of us. I am sure your work is more impressive in person also! We could rock out listening to some metal and show off our leather craft, maybe even throw down a few brews.

Anne

Yup, Ive even discussed perhaps getting a teewee..eh..um..unsober with Larry. No worries though, I'm an extremely stable person when drinking. I got all sorts of metal, for all tastes and even manage to get people that don't like metal getting into the groove.

I'm sure all leatherwork looks better in reality in the overall look, off course twisting and turning the real deal will reveal some minor flaws that don't really show in pics.

Oh, just realized how far away I am from all you guys, got carried away a bit.

Well, gotta return to my gravedigging;-)

Tom

Finally, get time to post...between lost isp's and dinner meetings.....

Yep, got to spend a very nice evening with Anne, chating, chewing the leather, so to speak, and just hanging out. Couple of cold ones etc, VERY nice lady she is. Was my pleasure to meet and spend the evening with her!

The invitation goes out to any of ya that live out this way, or are out visiting, to come on by and hang out!